Roleplay2Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Tiger only!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Me and Tiger only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Me and Tiger only!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun May 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Ash sighed. "Okay I'll erase it all. And yeah I understand that it's hard. I'm sorry. I know you aren't like that. I know you liked my old style but the thing is...that wasn't me. I changed to be like that for you. This is more of the real me...well...not the whole drugs thing but the more emo-style. I've always been like this, especially before you met me." He hugged her. "Why don't we just go to bed? I'm exhausted.."

Akira finished dinner and followed Jacob back upstairs to bed. She changed out of the dress and into shorts and a tank top. She smiled and laid down next to him on the bed. "I like this new look of yours, the whole 'only boxers' thing. It's pretty sexxii." She giggled. She could see his ribs again but she knew he was trying for her. She looked at him and frowned a little. "Ya know...you don't really look too much like a prince...no offense...you look like my Jacob." She smiles.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

https://roleplay2dream.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Amanda: "I mean ... Its going to seem different. I don't know if I can call you ... 'My Ash'. Because ... That's not my Ash." I sigh. "But its fine. It makes you happy." I lay down and take a pocket knife out of my pocket and put it on the bedside table. I shake my head. "I wasn't in good neighboorhoods ... Don't ask." I say and just lay down. I put my head under the covers and cry myself to sleep like I always had. Then I fall asleep just like that.

Jacob: I laugh and wrap my arms around her. "If anything , your the one that looks pretty sexxi!" I kiss her cheek. "Beautiful too." I smile and hug her tightly. "Now let's get some sleep hon. Big day in the morning..." I say and turn off the light. And with that , I fall asleep.
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon May 07, 2012 5:26 pm

Ash sighed. "I know....but I still am your Ash. I just look different." He shrugged a little. "I'm still me." He watched her pull a knife out of her pocket and put it on the beside table. He raised an eyebrow. When she explained about a bad neighborhood and told him not to ask he dropped the subject. He smiled and gently kissed her cheek. "Good night my angel." Out of habit, he grabbed the syringe off his dresser and plunged it into his arm. He laid down on the bed next to her and layed in bliss and ecstasy until he fell asleep.

Akira smiles. "Oh yes. I'm very sexxii." She giggled. Nodding, she snuggled closer to him and closed her eyes. "Yeah....a big day." She yawned,"you'll have to help me learn about...your....country....." She said right before she fell asleep.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Mon May 07, 2012 5:28 pm

SEXXIII CATT!<3
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon May 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Amandahh<3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Mon May 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Amanda: I was awake enough to see him put the syringe in his arm. I frown and get up. I decide to dye my hair back to its usual blonde , but it had some pink in it ocasionally. It wasn't perfect. I then look around for my syringe's like his. I find them and empty them. "No more." I say softly. I look at Ash and sigh. I couldn't change him. That's the only thing I couldn't do. I looked exactly like I did before I left. Young and innocent. I take the pocket knife away in a safe drawer. I checked to see that the window was locked just in case. I was still nervous. I go all around the house taking all his drinks and drug stashes and pouring them down the sink. I wondered where Ash the Panda had went. I didn't take him cause I wasn't thinking I wouldn't come back. I find him in a pile of garbage all filled with beer and smelling like throw up. This was the last straw. This new Ash was going to be changed.... Even if he didn't want to change. He wasn't my Ash at all. My Ash wouldn't be drinking or doing drugs. He wouldn't be letting people do this to Ash the Panda. Sure enough , I found all of the other pillow pets just like Ash the Panda. All in the garbage with beer and throw up. Including Amanda the Tiger. I shake my head and put my head in my hands. He didn't miss me ... He went on with life like it was nothing. I'm sure of it. If he really did miss me .... He would keep all the pillow pets. He wouldn't let this happen to them. What if Ash was just drugged up and high and he didn't mean any of this? That probably was the case. I shouldn't get too comfortable. I'm sure in the morning he'd kick me right outn I decide just to sleep in the freezing basment with my bags pakced and ready in the corner just waiting for the madness in the morning.

Jacob: I sleep and then at 9AM we get a knock on the door saying there was breakfast outside. I slowly get up and take the breakfast. There was bacon , ham , pancakes , AND POPTARTS. OMG POPTARTS! I quickly grab a bag and eat them. MMMHHmmmm. Strawberry. Fun. Fun. FUN. Very Happy I ate the poptarts making sure Akira was sleeping and not stealing them from me. I then stop. I shouldn't have ate them all. They'd soon be thrown up in a matter of hours. I sigh and leave the tiny last piece and wake up Akira. "Its breakfast..."
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon May 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Ash was asleep xP

Macy had been fading to black with a guy on the couch. She looked up when Amanda came down and got up. "Oh hey...are you a friend of Ash?" She asked. She noticed her going from garbage can to garbage can taking out those disgusting pillow pets. They were all covered in yucky stuff, they looked better now than they had before, all fluffy and colorful EW. She rolled her eyes. "Why bother? They're ruined anyway." She chuckled. "There's some drugs hidden in the little unicorn one. Josh put them there." She smirked until she saw her throwing out the drugs and drinks. "HEY! What do you think you're doing?!" She grabbed her and pulled her away from their treasure. "We spent a ton of money on that!" She sighed. It was all ruined now. "I'm telling Ash you dumped his stuff." She ran up the stairs to rouse Ash.

Akira had been dreaming of being a princess. Jacob was there but suddenly her parents had given her up and chosen Jacob to be their child instead. She tossed and turned as Jacob left her to be royal. He had laughed at her and locked her in the dungeon. She woke up and looked up at Jacob. "Oh, hi." She said quietly. He said something about breakfast and she jumped up. "Yay! Erm....sounds....delightful?" She giggled. "This is gonna be challenging." She walked over to the food and grabbed a handful of bacon. She ran into the corner and sat there, nibbling her bacon. "MINE!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Mon May 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Amanda: "Well that money was a waste!" I then shiver at the thought of Josh. Then thinking of Josh brought me to thinking of Dasha. Oh my baby ... " I pull up my shirt just a biit to see the huge scar running up my stomach. This brought tears to my eyes. "Fine! Go ahead! Tell him all you want!" I yell at her as I try and clean off Ash the Panda. It was gross , but at least I knew if it came down to me being kicked out , i'd have Ash the Panda. I finish cleaning it and I start to towel dry him as I continue to cry. Why should I care if she told? Its not like Ash would yell at me or hit me... Right?

Jacob: I shrug. "Don't worry. You don't have to talk like that around me." I smile and watch her eat. "Its okay. You can eat like a normal person..." I laugh and shake my head. I take some orange juice and start to drink it. "Tutoring starts at 10. We have an hour or so to get ready." I smile.
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue May 08, 2012 2:30 pm

Macy rolled her eyes. "All because of you. It was a good buy until you ruined it all." She watched in confusion as Amanda pulled up her shirt revealing a scar across her stomach. She looked like she was about to cry too. She rolled her eyes. "Oh big many scar." She said sarcastically. "Must admire it every 2 minutes." She glared at her. "And I will tell him b!tch!" She ran upstairs and shook Ash awake. "That chick downstairs just dumped all our drugs and drink!" Ash's eyes widened. "What?! Who?!" Macy sighed. "That chick who arrived not long ago." Ash sighed. "Oh Amanda..."

Akira smiled. "Okay. I just need to practice a bit." She giggled and stood up. "Fine...um....don't watch me eat. I feel fat when you do.." Her eyes flicked downwards and she continued nibbling on the bacon. Her eyes returned to him when he mentioned the tutoring. She grinned. "Yay! Shower time! Let's go!" She pulled him towards the bathroom.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Tue May 08, 2012 2:42 pm

Amanda: "Who even is that girl?" I asked myself. I was still crying as I ran upstairs. "That stuff is no good for you! You know that!" I yell at him. "I got rid of it because your not going to do those drugs anymore. I don't care what I have to do to make you stop ... I just know I will!" I then looked at Macy. "And you know what? Your the b!tch!" I yell in her face. "I have gone through too much to worry about you doing drugs , Ash! You aren't the Ash I loved ... You just aren't!" I just wanted to run away from here and forget all about Ash. If I could only remember him like this , I would never want to remember him at all. "Who is she anyway? Huh? What's she's doing here?!" I needed to know. It may kill me to know , but I just had to know the truth. "What? Is she your girlfriend? Is she your new fiance?" I ask as I back up. "Liar... Such a liar! You said you still loved me ... What a stupid I was to believe you..." I whisper to myself. "I'm just gonna get out of your hair. I'll be back though. To make sure you aren't taking those drugs." I say seriously and walk downstairs. I grab my stuff and start to gather what old stuff I had here.

Jacob: I frown softly. "If anything , I'm the fat one. I mean , look at me!" I point to my stomach. I wasn't fat at all , but I didn't see that. I saw an over weight stomach. "Hey!" I laugh. "There is time for both of us to take showers seperate." I shake my head. "I don't want to seeing me anyway. I'm all ugly. D:" I sigh softly.
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue May 08, 2012 3:02 pm

Ash sat stunned at what happened next. Amanda came upstairs and went off on him and Macy. His eyes were wide as she yelled at him. She called him a liar and said that this new Ash wasn't the one she loved. He realized how hard this was hitting her. He frowned as she said she was leaving again. And Macy being his girlfriend? Hell no! He ran after her down the stairs. "Amanda wait!" He grabbed her and spun her around to face him. "First of all, fine I'll stop the drugs for you. Macy is not my girlfriend, she's just a friend. And I love you so much please don't go!" He hugged her tightly, tears sliding down his cheeks. "I'll do anything that I need to! I'll change!" He sobbed, he couldn't lose her again when he had just gotten her back.

Akira frowned. "You aren't fat silly. You're really skinny again. I can literally count your ribs if I want to. And whhhyyyyyy D:" She said looking disappointed. "I love showers with you." She smiled," And you aren't ugly! You're my sexxii poptart cat!" She grinned and hugged him. "Pwease? PWEASE PWEASE PWEASEEEEE!!!!!" She begged.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Tue May 08, 2012 3:22 pm

Jacob: I shrug. "Well. If you must insist... Though I'm warning you: it wont be pretty." I go over to the shower and smile a bit. "Do you want bathing suit on... Or off?" I ask and raise an eyebrow.

Amanda: I roll my eyes. "Oh sure. 'She's just a friend'. That's what all the cheaters say!" I look at him and shake my head. "You won't change. I know it. You'll alway do these drugs behind my back , always go out with other girls behind my back , and all you do is be high and drink!" I pull away from him. "Call me when the REAL Ash comes back." I shake my head and walk out crying. I just wish I had Dasha and my Ash here. But all I could have was Ash the Panda. I don't care. Ash the Panda was way better than the real Ash anyway. I go to the local park and hide in the little play house they had. It started to rain and I just sit there as the freezing cold rain pounds through the holes of the playhouse.
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue May 08, 2012 3:32 pm

Akira smiled. "Yay!" She skipped over to the shower and stopped. "Ooh....or there's that huge bathtub....it's....a JACUZZI!" Very Happy Very Happy She looked at him and smiled. "Off. Dude, you slept in your boxers and it's nothing I haven't seen before." She giggled. Kissing him, she grabbed a towel.

Ash watched her walk away in disbelief. She thought he was lying. The love of his life had left him again. The emptiness in his heart was back again, like a black hole sucking away all happiness within him. He whirled on Macy and growled. "OUT!" She jumped and hesitated then walked out. Everyone else followed suit, leaving quickly to escape Ash. He slammed the door behind them and set to work cleaning up the house.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Tue May 08, 2012 3:40 pm

Amanda: Even though I was freezing and wet , I fell asleep. I slept like a baby because the rain calmed me down. I held Ash the Panda close , even though he reeked of beer and throw up. He was clean , but still smelled. I had a dream of holding Dasha in my arms. But for some reason , Ash was there trying to take away my baby. His face turned into an evil , scary looking face. I woke up with a scream to see the sun was about to come up. It had to be about 5:30ish.

Jacob: I felt really embarrased. I didn't want her to see my like that. What if she didn't liked it? "Let's go in the bathtub..." I said as I grabbed a towel. I go over. "Look away when I get in though." I say nervously.
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue May 08, 2012 3:59 pm

Akira smiled. "Yay bathtub!" She frowned a bit when he requested she look away and sighed. "Fine." She turned around, waiting for him to get in. Was he feeling self-conscious again? Yes. Did it bother her that he didn't want her to see him. Yes. She looked down. "You know I don't really care how you look right Jacob? You're really hot. That's what I thought when I first saw you." She still didn't turn around though, respecting his wish for privacy.

Ash had finished cleaning the house and he had used some air freshener. The house was sparkly clean and smelled wonderful! He wished Amanda was here to see it. He took a shower and cleaned himself up. He didn't smell like beer and drugs anymore. He smelled like the old Ash. He grabbed the dirty pillow pets and washed them all off with a special soap till they looked and smelled new. He took care in finding something good to wear. He wanted Amanda's approval. He still looked a bit like the new Ash with his black hair and snakebites but everything else looked like the old Ash.

Me and Tiger only! - Page 3 CuteEmoBoy
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Tue May 08, 2012 4:26 pm

Jacob: "I know ... But what if it dissapoints you? I can't have that. I need you happy and if you see me , it won't make you happy." I quickly undress and get in the water. I sigh and close my eyes. "You can come in now." I put on and smile.

Amanda: I was starting to shake noticing how cold and wet I was. I stand up with my bag of things and begin to walk. Where? I honestly didn't know where. I just had to get somewhere where it was warm and I could maybe change my clothes. Ash's house wasn't an option. I'd just have to go to one of those homeless shelters .. I guess. I don't know.
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri May 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Can you help me edit my other website? It's a forumotion.com site and I can't figure out how to set up the forums and categories the right way...

Akira rolls her eyes. "You can't disappoint me with how you look Jacob. Tip one for being a prince, confidence." She smiled when he said he was ready. She quickly undressed and got in too. She found a button panel and smiled. "Ooh....buttons." She pressed random buttons and the jets turned on, lights turned on and off, and bubbles came out. She smiled and played with the bubbles. "Yay bubbles!" She put some on Jacob's head and giggled.

Ash grabbed his car keys and walked out to his car. He got in and drove around town, looking for Amanda. He hoped he'd find her. He drummed his fingers on the steering wheel nervously as he drove. He suddenly spotted her walking away from a park. He smiled and quickly pulled over to the side of the road by where she was walking. "Amanda!" He called after he had rolled the window down. He motioned for her to get in. "I have a suprise for you! You'll love it!" He grinned, excited.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Fri May 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Sorry!

Amanda: I stopped and looked over at him. I saw it was Ash and I shook my head as I continued to walk. "No thanks. I don't want to see your stupid suprise." I sigh. "I'm done with you and your stupid lies."

Jacob: I laugh and shake my head. "I don't know. Just.. I can't help it sometimes." I sigh and shrug. "Ooohh. Bublles!"

Sorry. I have a huge head ach.
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri May 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Oh that's fine. I hope your head feels better soon!

Ash frowned and got out of the car. He ran over to her and stood in front of her, blocking her path. "Amanda please....I'll change for you. I already have! See? Old Ash is back!" He grinned. "No more drugs, no alcohol, clean pillow pets! I'll ditch my friends or anything else for you." He frowned a little, his eyes pleading. "Please....? I really miss you....you won't have to do any work at home. I'll do all the cooking and cleaning and such." He smiled and took her hand,"PLEASE?" He kissed her on the lips lovingly.

Akira smiles sadly. "I know Jacob. It's okay. But you're the only one thinking these thoughts about yourself. Everyone else thinks you're amazing! I do, your parents do, everyone!" She smiled and kissed his cheek. "Is there anything I can do to help you though?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Fri May 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Amanda: I look down and frown. "You promise me you'll change?"

Jacob: "I..I don't know." I shrug. "Just...can we not talk about this?"
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri May 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Akira nodded. "How about...we talk about...." She giggled. "Sorry I'm just picturing you in that outfit last night. It was like emo vs pink and sparkly." She laughed. "But you still were pretty sexxii. I hope tutoring goes well. I'll try really hard."

Ash nodded smiling. "I promise!" He hugged her. "I'll do my best to keep you happy. No more crap like before."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Fri May 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Amanda: I nod slowly. "You get one more chance. That's it! Mess up once , and we're done. Your lucky I'm even agreeing to give you one more chance." I couldn't fall back into his arms like I used to , or feel comfort from him anymore , but maybe one day I could. "Now. What's the suprise?" I ask.

Jacob: I laughed. "I hated that! But that's what every royal wears now." I then sigh. "I do too ... I love you and I don't want to be without you." I kiss her. I then look at the time. "Dang it! Come on! We'll be late!" I run out and quickly get dressed. I then wait for Akira.
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri May 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Ash grinned. "Come home with me and you'll see." He opened trhe passenger side door from her.

Akira looked at the clock. "Oh crap!" She got out and drained the water and got dressed. She quickly blow dried her hair and ran over to him. "Ready!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Fri May 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Amanda: I sigh. "Oh great..." I get in the car and just sit down. I look out the window , not really wanting to see this suprise now.

Jacob: I arrive to class and sit down. It was only me and Akira and a teacher. "Your late." He said. I looked at the clock. "By one minute!" The teacher rolls his eyes. "Your still late." I sigh. "Fiine... Just teach us!" (This is all fake). We had learned out country , called Landestar we had gained our independence from Ireland in 1912. It was in a war , that we had won. We are part of the European contentinent , and that was it.
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Sat May 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Tiger wrote:Amanda: I sigh. "Oh great..." I get in the car and just sit down. I look out the window , not really wanting to see this suprise now.

Jacob: I arrive to class and sit down. It was only me and Akira and a teacher. "Your late." He said. I looked at the clock. "By one minute!" The teacher rolls his eyes. "Your still late." I sigh. "Fiine... Just teach us!" (This is all fake). We had learned out country , called Landestar we had gained our independence from Ireland in 1912. It was in a war , that we had won. We are part of the European contentinent , and that was it.
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum