Roleplay2Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Tiger only!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Me and Tiger only! - Page 4 Empty Re: Me and Tiger only!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun May 13, 2012 4:10 pm

Sorry! Damn email didn't let me know you had posted.

Ash got in on the driver's side and pulled away from the curb. He did a U-turn and drove back home. He glanced over at her. "Oh please stop pouting...I'm not kidnapping you. I'm trying to be nice." He sighed. Nothing seemed to be enough. He parked in the driveway and got out, going to her side and opening the door for her.

What do you mean by fake?

Akira followed him into the classroom. The jerk of a teacher was mad because they had been one minute late. She sighed and sat down. They learned about stuff about the country. Won from Ireland in a war, and other stuff. She memorized all of it, it wasn't much to remember though.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

https://roleplay2dream.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Sun May 13, 2012 9:52 pm

That the history isn't real. x3 I'll reply in the morning. I'm pooped.
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Mon May 14, 2012 8:25 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Sorry! Damn email didn't let me know you had posted.

Ash got in on the driver's side and pulled away from the curb. He did a U-turn and drove back home. He glanced over at her. "Oh please stop pouting...I'm not kidnapping you. I'm trying to be nice." He sighed. Nothing seemed to be enough. He parked in the driveway and got out, going to her side and opening the door for her.

What do you mean by fake?

Akira followed him into the classroom. The jerk of a teacher was mad because they had been one minute late. She sighed and sat down. They learned about stuff about the country. Won from Ireland in a war, and other stuff. She memorized all of it, it wasn't much to remember though.

Amanda: "Well. I can consider it kidnapping. Perhaps I don't want to go..." I frown. "You haven't been nice lately , so why should I be trusting you?" I roll my eyes and open the door myself. I walk in and open the door. "Woo... You cleaned. Amazing." I sigh and shake my head. "What does this have to do with anything? This doesn't make me happy or make me thnk any different."

Jacob: "Well... Guess class is over. Time for lunch." I get up and take his her hand and then walk out. I walk to this little dinning room we had. I sit down and see they made us something simpleish for once. Macaroni and very expensive cheeses. xD I open the tin and start to eat. Nommeh.
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon May 14, 2012 8:45 pm

Ash followed her inside. He frowned at her sarcasm. "But...I did it for you..and....OH!" He ran upstairs and grabbed all of the newly cleaned pillow pets in his arms and came back down. "Look!" He grinned. He set them up on the couch and smiled. "Oh..and I can clean Ash the Panda too if you want." He looked down, his smile fading. "And I'm sorry that I've been such a jerk...I don't know what came over me. I love you more than anything and it was wrong of me to treat you that way..." He looked up at her again. "I miss you so much...I still want to be your husband...I'll still love you forever. And I don't blame you for not being able to forgive me. So if you hate me, I understand."

Akira smiled. "Yeah I guess so." She glanced at the teacher and corrected herself. "Yes I do believe it is." She followed Jacob out into the hallway and sighed. "I hope the other stuff isn't too hard. The history is pretty simple." She followed him into the dining room and they sat down. Ooh mac and cheese...well...expensive cheeses! She smiled. "Schmancy cheese. Methinks it yummy." She giggles and gets some from the tin thing. She eats it NOM NOM NOM.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Mon May 14, 2012 8:57 pm

Amanda: I frown and sigh softly. "I just want you to be the Ash I loved .. I don't think that was so hard. That was the Ash that made me happy... That controlled my random outbursts from my autism.... That made me actually feel loved." I shake my head. "I want him back ... That's the only way I'll come back. Show me that you changed , and I'll think about being with you again. I need to stay here though.... But I'll stay in the guest room." I say simply. I put my bag down and go into the bathroom to take a warm shower and to warm me up from all that cold rain. I get out and dress and dry off. I then see the pills that I had needed so many times before. I hadn't had them lately , but I still had them. They were getting painful too. Everything was just painful now. I come out and sit down on the couch. I grab the laptop and look something up. I smile a little when I pull up a page. "So it is true..." I say to myself. I look up at Ash. "I was told by some other girls I work with that they have this thing when they can have some other girl carry your baby. Its a long story , but it seems cool." I smile really big and nod. "I was hoping to do this one day ... I just miss Dasha dearly." I scroll down and then my smile fades. "Its 5,000 Dollars...." I shake my head and close the laptop. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "It just wasn't ment to be." I mumble and go upstairs to the guest room where I cry.

Jacob: I shrug. "I'm sure my mom won't make it too hard...." I smile softly. "And if she does... Well .. you'll be prepared." I finish and then they bring me cake. YUMMEh. Cake. ;D "Soo ...want to go exploring later?" I ask and smile.
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun May 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Akira chewed her food thoughtfully while he talked. She swallowed and smiled. "I hope you're right." She looked down at her food, suddenly not very hungry. She pushed her plate away and looked over at Jacob. With a smile she said," Yes I'd like to go exploring.....So...when were you separated from your parents? Do you remember being here at all?" She looked around the room. It was so big and elegant. She tried to picture Jacob here as a little kid.

Ash sighed when she said that. She still didn't believe he had changed. "Amanda...I'll be anyone you want me to be." He watched her walk upstairs to take a shower. He let her have her privacy while he thought to himself. He needed to be the old Ash again. If that's what it took, he'd do it. She came back down again with her laptop and sat on the couch. He sat down next to her and watched what she was looking up. "Oh that's a cool idea. "He said genuinely. He saw the price and winced a bit. It was pricy...but it would be worth it if it would make her happy. He watched her go upstairs and heard a door close. He heard her muffled crying through the door. He sighed. He walked upstairs and knocked on the door. "Amanda...we could make this work. It's expensive...but I was saving up money for if I needed to get bailed out of jail again. I never needed it so I have enough to get that thing done....It could still have both of our DNA. Your eggs and my sperm.....do you want to do that?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Sun May 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Amanda:

"I can't... Remember? The doctor said my eggs are completly useless. If I could have used them , I would have used them myself." I sigh and shake my head. "I don't want to take your money." I wipe my tears away , but they just keep on coming so I just stop. "All I ever wanted in life was to be a mother ... That's all I wanted. I wanted to be the pretty house wife married to a doctor or a firefighter , but no. It all had to be taken away from me because of my mistakes." I look down. "Just forget about it." I sigh softly. "As you said , Dasha is never ever going to come back , so I might as well face it. I've ben trying to forget about it , but I have to come and realize reality." I stand up and wash my face with a baby wipe and fix my hair. "Its all good..." I say with a half hearted smile.

Jacob:

I shrug and shake my head. "Mother said a few weeks after I was born I was taken the orphange. Its all I knew my whole life." I see her push her food away and I frown. "Hon? What's wrong?" I get over and hold her. I kiss her gently. "Do you wanna just go lay down? We don't have to go exploring.."
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun May 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Ash's smile disappeared. "Oh....I had forgotten about that...and no. It's my money and this is what I want to use it for." He stepped forward and hugged her. "Amanda I was was wrong to say to forget about Dasha. I don't understand the bond between you and her so I had no right to say that." He sat down on the bed with her. Holding her hand, he looked over at her. "I'm sorry that I can't be the firefighter or doctor that you want but I can be the old Ash. Just for you. I'd do anything for you."

Akira frowned a little. "Oh....wow...I'm sorry. That must have been terrible. Your whole childhood you didn't know your parents...." She looked down. "Well at least you have them back now." She suddenly felt him holding her. She smiled and hugged him, burying her face in his neck. "I'm just not hungry..." She mumbled into his neck. He mentioned giving up exploring and just resting and she quickly pulled back to frown at him. "But...but I want to go exploring!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Mon May 21, 2012 11:44 am

Amanda:

I shake my head. "But that's not who you want to be. So no ... I won't let you." I shake my head. "You said that wasn't you... So I want you to be you , even if I don't like it." I then start to cry remembering Ash telling me to forget Dasha and that i'd never get her back. "Its fine Ash. Don't change just for me. It won't make you happy." I say softly. I wipe my tears away. "Can... Can I just have some time to be by myself? I just wanna be alone...."

Jacob:

I frown. "Is something wrong? Please tell me Akira." I then nod. "Well .. if you must insist.. I just don't want you all unhappy." Writers block
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon May 21, 2012 6:43 pm

Ash sighed and looked down. "I want to be the Ash you want.....I just didn't like the whole aeropostale, hollister, etc. clothing thing, Those brands just aren't me...You haven't met who I really am. I don't think you'd like it.." He gently wiped away her tears. "Don't cry...Dasha wouldn't want you to be upset. She loves you and wants you to be happy." After listening to her he nodded. "Okay. I'll be in our room if you need me...or want me..." He kissed her cheek and stood up. He walked out and into their bedroom. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he stared out the window, deep in thought.

Akira frowned a little. "No...nothing's wrong." She avoided his eyes. She smiled a little. "Well...exploring sounds fun....unless you don't want to." She slid offer her chair and onto his lap. She rested her head on his shoulder. "Do you like being a prince?" She asked, quietly. "Did you ever want to be one?" She looked up at him. She knew she had once wanted to be a princess with big sparkly, pink dresses and lots of jewelry and such but now she'd rather go to Hot Topic or just hang out with Jacob.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Mon May 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Amanda:

So this whole time I've been lied to? I haven't even been dating a real person... That My Ash was just an act? God.. god please... This couldn't be true. Why? For the past 2 years.. I've been lied to? I've basically been living with a stranger. If the Ash I hated was the real Ash.. oh I just can't stand the thought. I had to get out.. I just... I couldn't stay in this house with a stranger. I get up and go to the door. "I'm going for a bit!" I yell to him and walk back out. I start walking , not really paying attention to where I was going. Suddently a white van with darkened windows pops up and two men in masks show up. The granb me and put something dark in my head so I can't see. Then something hits me over the head , and I'm dead to the world.

I wake up what seems hours later. I was in a basement chained to a wall with one little light bulb hangin at the center of the room. I was confused... What was happening? The two ment come back down and I instantly remember them. "You Two..." I narrow my eyes and glare at them. They laugh. "Hi again girrllie. You've defiently grown up." One guy takes my hand. "Guess you've got burns from rubbing up and down on those stripper poles , dontyou?" He asks and laughs. I gasp and take my hand away from him. "You saw me?" They nod. "We've been watching you for the past two years. Ever since we made the mistake of letting you go..." He frowns. "Now see , you were our best girl! Everyone asked for you and we had to tell them that we no longer in out custody , but now we've got you back ... And we can see what you can do." He grins. I shake my head. "I rather die!" I spat at him. The guy glared. "Well too bad! This is your life now" he yelled at me. "And it doesn't seem now that your little boyfriend's gonna care." He says and pats my back. "We'll be getting you back on that diet of strictly crackers and water." He says and gets up. There seemed to be a younger boy , about my age , in the back frowning and shaking his head. I looked away from him ,not even trusting him. I could trust no one. "Well , nighty night. You've got a long day or work tomorrow." He said and walked out leaving me all alone in the cold basment. I looked down and closed my eyes. I might as well get my sleep while I can.

The next morning I was woken up early and fed four crakers and a poland spring. It was much better , because last time I had to share the four crakers with Jacob. I ate them quickly and guzzled down my water. The boy about my age came down. "Come on , time for work." He said and unlocked me. "I'll make sure no one hurts you , okay?" He says in a sofer voice. He then clears his throat. "Now come on." And he drags me up the stairs. He.... He was going to help me?

Over the next 3 weeks or so , I have the same schedual everyday. I learned the boy's name was Ryan and he seemed nice. He only said a few words to me , but I felt like he cared. He told me that his uncle (the main guy) was slowly going to work me to death , since he'd never be able to let me go."Oh... So I'm basically doomed?" He sighed. "No. I'm gonna try and sneak you out... Tomorrow while my dad's out getting a new girl." My eyes go wide and I shake my head. "But... You can't. What if he catches you? You'll get in trouble...." I say softly. Just then his uncle comes in. "And you stay there!" Ryan yells at me and I wince. He goes upstairs and I can hear muffled speaking. "So , is she skin and bones yet?" He ask a little too eager. Ryan nods. "Yes , doesn't look like she's got more than a week left." His uncle nods. "Good." He says and walks away. I look down and sigh. I was basically skin and bones. I hadn't even had the apitite lately , so id just given up on life. I knew I was gonna die , no need to fight it. I was actually welcoming death now. I then drifted off into a night mare filled sleep.

The next afternoon I'm waken up by Ryan. "Get up." He says and helps me up. "Look , you gotta get going. My uncle's going to come back soon..." I could barely stand. "Okay..." He handed me a small bag. "Its some food and water. Now go!" He says and pushes me. I somehow make it up the stairs and out of the house. It wasn't that far from Ash's house! I quickly run as fast as I could on my boney legs and see Ryan's uncle coming down the street. I hurry and hurry escaping to the next block. I then walk to home and run into Ash's house. I then fall down right there , just feeling so weak. I was weak. I had bruses everywhere you looked and I had barely had anything to eat. My blonde hair was thinning and slowly turning grey. The only thing that looked normal where my lips. They let me use chapstick so they seened fine. All I could remember was falling to the ground and then my world close around me , hoping this was death taking me. Which of course , id never be that lucky.

-----

Jacob:

I saw her avoiding my look. "Akira ... Whatever it is you can tell me." I say softly. I waited for her to look at me. "Akira... What did I do?" I asked and had her look at me. I was worried. You could see that in my page grey eyes. My grey eyes were like my mother. I Had noticed that. I had noticed a lot of things latley. Like how my dad had this birthmark on his eyelid that I happened to have too.

"Yes,exlprng. Let's go exploring , because I'm sure this must be fun." I smile really big. I then stop and shrug. "I'm... I'm not sure. It seems... Nice. Like for once , I have a purpose in life. That perhaps , good things do happen. I never wanted to be one , but I glad I am. Cause now , I can make a better life for me , you , and I future poptart cat children." I laugh and shake my head. "Now let's go exploring." I say and get up. I take her hand andw alked out looking around. "Hm..."

As I walked , nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I saw a little door behind a curtian. "Oohhh!" I go over and open the door. It was big enough just for us to fit. I crawled inside and looked around. I took out my phone as a flaslight and I saw another door. I opened the door and saw a bright light. I walked out and saw we were in a beautiful rose garden. I knew Akira liked roses.

"Come on , don't be shy!" I laugh softly and take her hand and help her out. There was roses of many color around here , even purple ones. There was a nice little area with a bench and some little stones , which seemed interesting. I'd leave that for later though. "Akira.. look!" I pointed to the purple roses Akira always loved. "Your favorite!" I walked over with her and grabbed one. I winced. "Ow!" I saw a thron poked me. "I'm kind of stupid..." I laughed and shake my head.

Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Sun May 27, 2012 10:38 am

Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:32 am

Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:20 pm

Sorry. >___< WB
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Oh.ok.
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:39 pm

I'm sorry D:
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Its ok
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Akira continued avoiding his eyes as he asked her to tell him what was wrong. She shrugged. He made her look at him and she looked into his beautiful grey eyes. Just the perfect shade<3 "I just...I think I need to watch what I eat, go on a diet or something...I feel fat..." She quickly changed the subject. "Yeah exploring! Let's go!" They got up and she slipped her hand into his as they walked through the halls, searching for hidden doors or passageways and such. She was examining an old bookcase when Jacob told her to come look at something. She walked over to where he was standing by a big curtain. He pulled it back and there was a little doorway. It was pretty small...would they fit through it?

He opened it and they crawled in. It was dark but then a little light came one and the door opened on the other side. They crawled out and she stood up, dusting off her shorts. She looked up and froze in awe. They were in a small but beautiful garden. There were roses everywhere! It was perfect! She grinned from ear to ear, her face lighting up as she took in all of the colors. They even had...yes as Jacob had said, PURPLE! Very Happy She saw him walk over to the purple ones and reach for one. "Wait!" She called out to tell him they would be sharp. It was too late though, and he touched it. He pulled his hand back sharply with a cry of pain. She giggled. "I was gonna say it's sharp." She said as she skipped over. She smiled softly. "No you aren't stupid. It's okay." She picked his hand up and kissed where he had gotten poked. "All better!" She smiled and kissed his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ash watched in horror as she got up and walked out, his mouth wide open, frozen. He heard her descend on the stairs and move through the hallway to the front door. It opened and he winced as it closed again. She was gone. Again. He wanted to run after her. But he knew she needed her space. He instead curled up into a ball on the guest bed and started crying. His shoulders shook with the heartbreaking sobs that tore through his heart. He stayed like that for a few days, staring blankly at the ceiling for hours without food or water. He never got up once for a 4 days. On the fifth day he was awoken from his trance by his empty stomach growling loudly. It had been doing this before of course, but not to this degree. He needed food. Now. He got up and shakily walked down the hallway, stumbling occasionally from laying down for the past few days. He got some food and ate then decided to go for a walk.

He was walking down the street, hood up, hands jammed in his pockets when something shot out of the bushes and nearly tripped him. He jumped back, staring in shock at his attacker. It was....it......was.......A KITTEN Very Happy IT WAS SO FLUFFEH! He knelt and held his hand out to it, crooning softly. It stared at him with big curious eyes as it took a few steps closer. It suddenly shot forward, jumping into his arms. It immediately rolled over for a tummy rub and he chuckled, obliging with a soft stroking of the SUPER FLUFFY TUMMY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy He smiled. "Hey you wanna come home with me kitty? You can be uh..hmm...need a good name..how about Misty?....no uhm.......OHMYGOSH YOU CAN BE NAMED DASHA KITTY!" He grinned and stood up, carrying the kitten home.

Dasha Kitty is a ragdoll kitten Smile I love ragdoll cats Very Happy

Me and Tiger only! - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9o7tfi8beK63GCjAQZqiW3Y7IJhDIGHakhp5CIDQgZzpRJEwI
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum