Roleplay2Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal RP || 2 Members right now. || OPEN!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Immortal RP || 2 Members right now. || OPEN! Empty Immortal RP || 2 Members right now. || OPEN!

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:46 pm

You tried to be normal. You tried SO hard…. The people you loved and trusted learned what you really were, and they turned their back on you. They even try to kill you…. Because you are different. You run, leaving behind everything you ever knew. As you run, it seems like someone is following you. They get closer, and closer… Closer still…. Just when you start to get paniky, 2 people drop out of the trees above you. They have huge black wings, that streatch about 10 ft each. One is a girl, who is obviously the leader. She had pitch black hair and peircing dark green eyes, and pale-ish skin. The other is a boy, tall with dark brown hair and blue eyes, tanner skin than the girl. The girl studied you for a second, then said with a voice full of authority, but soft. "You run from what you know, leaving everything behind. You go towards the unknown with only one hope: To start anew. I am giving you that chance. Come with me and my brother to our mansion, where you will be joined with others like you. If not, you can keep running and never be with your own kind. So… Coming?" She stuck out her hand. Will you shake her hand, for the sake of your furture?

Skelly:

Name:
Siblings:
Looks:

My charries:

Name: Jynx
Species: Fallen-Angel
Love life: I dont have a boyfriend, nor do I have a husband. Not really looking either.
Siblings: Jessie, Jace, Joss
Looks: LAter

Name: Jace
Species: Fallen-Angel
Love life: Yes.... <3 Nicole
Siblings: Jynx, Jessie, Joss
Looks:

Name: Jessie
Species: Vampire
Love life: No..
Siblings: Jynx, Jace, Joss
Looks:

Name: Joss
Species: Werewolf
Love life: The love of my life....... Akira.
Siblings: Jynx, Jace, Jessie
Looks:

RULES:

* Don't really have any...
* Look out for the supernatural hunters! They want to capture us and hand us over to the government so they can find out what we are, then kill us!
* Cussing at a minimal. NO F WORDS
* Have fun

Members-

Jynx-Female-FallenAngel-18
Jace-Male-FallenAngel-19
Jessie-Female-Vampire-16
Joss-Male-werewolf-17
Akira-Female-FallenAngel-17
Nicole-Female-ShapeShifter-17
Ash-Male-Vampire-17
Ron-Male-Werewolf-17

xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Immortal RP || 2 Members right now. || OPEN! Empty Re: Immortal RP || 2 Members right now. || OPEN!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:04 pm

When you have time, I'll need a repost Smile
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

https://roleplay2dream.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Immortal RP || 2 Members right now. || OPEN! Empty Re: Immortal RP || 2 Members right now. || OPEN!

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:57 pm

(Awwww poor Nicole!)

Jace: He didn't hesitate, dashing down the stairs and kneeling next to the small white motionless ball of fur. "Nicole!"

Joss: "Of course you do. You absolutely love it." He kissed her back.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Drizzy-luva Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:40 am

do you mind if i join?
Drizzy-luva
Drizzy-luva

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:54 pm

Of course not!! You can join. Smile
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:11 pm

Here's my reply from the other site.

Akira went back to her room and changed then came back to his room.

Nicole smiled and shifted back into a human. She kissed him and held his hand. "Sorry about scaring you Jace."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:38 am

Joss: He waited patiently for her, also getting dressed.

Jace: He laced his fingers through hers. "Just don't make a habit of it. Scares the hell outta me Angel.

Testing the black
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:54 am

Akira walked back into his room and sat on the bed. She smiled. "So what now?"

Nicole nodded. "I promise, i won't." She smiled and kissed him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Joss: He sighed and sat beside her. He took her hand in one of his, and put his other hand on his chest. "I dunno........ "

Jace: He kissed her back, pulling her against him, and backing her softly up against the wall.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:54 pm

Nicole smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kept kissing him. With one hand she reached back and gentlt stroked his soft wing.

Akira smiled and crawled onto his lap. She rested her head against his shoulder and sighed. "Um...want to go have dinner? I haven't eaten since yesterday...or the day before."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:59 pm

Jace: His wing quivered, and he smiled underneath the kiss. Someone without wings would never understand how it felt to have the stroked. Wings were kind of like a Holy thing, something that makes an Angel free. He looped one finger through her belt loop, pulling her waist to him.

Joss: He put his arms around her. "What? Why didn't you tell me you were hungry before?" He shook his head. "I guess I shoulda guessed though." Nodding, he messed with a peice of her hair. "Yea, lets go get something. what do you want?"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:10 pm

Akira smiled. "Anything edible." She hugged him. "And i didn't tell you because i actually forgot about it." She played with his hair. "Lets go find some food Wolfy." She stood up and smiled.

Nicole smiled and moved her hand from his wing. She slipped it under the edge of his shirt. She kept kissing him.

Ron walked past them, flicking Jace's wing az he went. He still didn't like the idea of his little sister getting married.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:03 pm

Joss: He shook his hair so it layed back down the way it was, and he also stood. "wolfy? Babe, you're more creative than that.." He teased.

Jace: Still kissing Nicole, he gave Ron a thumbs up as he walked by. Ron wasn't exactly his FAV person, but hey, it was Nicole's brother. Had to have respect for the guy.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:41 pm

Akira smiled and shrugged. "It fits you though. You're my wolfy. And i'm too lazy right now." She took his hand and pulled him out into the hall.

Nicole smiled and kept kissing him. She pulled away. "Shower?" She smiled and slipped away from him and headed to his room.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Joss: He chuckled, then saw Jace and Nicole out in the hall. "Hey guys." Jace gave him an odd look. "Oh... Um catch ya later."

Jace: He smiled and nodded, then went after Nicole. "Shower sounds greatt." He rached her when she reached his room. He handed her the key.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:43 pm

Akira giggled. "I know where they're going." She kept walking down the hall.

Nicole smiled and unlocked the door. She walked in.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Joss: He smiled. "I think I do too." He followed.

Jace: He followed her inside the dark room, and shut the door with his foot.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Akira smiled and walked down the stairs. She sat at the bottom of the stairs, crosslegged, and stared up at him, waiting. She smiled.

Nicole smiled and grabbed his hand, pulling him close and kissing him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Joss: He smiled, and leaped off the stairs, over her head, shifting wolf and landing infront of her.

Jace: His free hand wrapped around her, his hand on her lower back. (Actually a bit lower). His lips met hers, and he pulled her against him.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:56 am

Akira laughed and hugged him. "Nice trick." She kissed his muzzle then stood up.

Nicole french kissed him. She pushed him back against the wall and slipped his shirt off.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Joss: He shifted back human. "Well thank ya."

Jace: He threw his shirt on the floor. He returned his hands to her back, his fingers slipping under her shirt, pulling up slowly. He reterned the french kiss.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:26 pm

Akira smiled. She laced their fingers together. "Off to the kitchen!"

Nicole slipped her shirt the rest of the way off and threw it down by his.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:26 pm

Jss: He smiled and held her hand in a soft grip as they made their way to the kitchen.

Jace: His hands slid across her bare back, his finger tips chilly.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:58 pm

Akira walked in and looked around, hoping Jessie wasn't here. She probably wouldn't like them invading her kitchen x3

Nicole shivered from delight and his cold touch. She pulled him into the bathroom and turned on the shower then resumed kissing him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Joss: He smiled and knew what she was thinking. "Jessie is most likely by the lake.... She does that everynight."

Jace: Chill bumps rose up on his skin as the steam from the hot water rose from the shower. He ran his fingers through her hair, holding her close to him.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next