Roleplay2Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal RP || 2 Members right now. || OPEN!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Immortal RP || 2 Members right now. || OPEN! - Page 2 Empty Re: Immortal RP || 2 Members right now. || OPEN!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Akira smiles. "Okay!" She skips over to the fridge and opens it. She looks at what food is in there. "Hmmmmm......"

Nicole smiled. She slipped off her pants then did the same to his. She ran her fingers over his abs. She held herself close to him, french kissing him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

https://roleplay2dream.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Immortal RP || 2 Members right now. || OPEN! - Page 2 Empty Re: Immortal RP || 2 Members right now. || OPEN!

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Im so sorry....... School and Life are killer and suck away free time. Sad

Jace: He finished taking off their clothes and stepped into the shower, pulling her gently with him.

Joss: He stood behind her, leaning against the counter, studying the pantry. "Hmmm Hmmm...."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Eh, don't worry. I've been really busy too.

Nicole smiled and followed him. She shivered at the change in temperature, pressing close to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his lips back to mine. I french kissed him lovingly.

Akira giggled. She looked at him and smiled. "I dunno what to eat, any ideas?" She asked, looking in the pantry too. She sighed and sat on the counter, so she was almost as tall as him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Jace: He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, his lust and passion for her taking over his thoughts. He LOVED her. Everything about her drew him in. Her beautiful skin, her hair, her eyes, her body, her personality. Even her scent. Everything. He frenched kissed her back, careful to keep his balance so they both didnt slip and fall.

Joss: "Hm...........I could cook something. Steak, alfreado, anything you want. And I make a mean margarita." He smiled and winked.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Akira smiled. "Ooh! Steak! And definately a margarita." She winked and hopped off the counter

Nicole moaned quickly against his lips. She loved him so much. She loved everything about him. Ge was perfect. She pushed him against the wall and ran her fingers over his abs.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:19 am

Jace: One of his hands knotted in her hair, and his other hand was on her lower back, pressing her hips against him. His heart was pounding so hard in his chest.

Joss: He hooked his arm out playfully, around her waist, pulling her backwards against him. He chuckled a he wrapped both arms around her and kissed her neck softly, his lips brushing her skin. He kissed her cheek, then let her go, and went to find the margarita makings, a smight smile on his lips.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:35 pm

Akira giggled. She followed him around the kitchen smiling. She held one of his hands in both of hers as they walked. "Having trouble finding the stuff?" She asked, still smiling. She jumped onto his back, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. "Yayyy i'm helpful." She giggled again.

Nicole held him pinned against the wall. She trailed her kisses down to his cheek, jaw, then neck. She kissed his neck. She slipped a little and quickly tightened her arms around his neck to keep from falling.

I missed you! Smile
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Im sorryy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joss: He was pulled backwards a little as she jumped onto his back. As he tilted backwards, he looked up and saw....... the margarita makings!! right ontop of the pantry. He laughed. "You are very helpful indeed, my love." He pointed up at the stuff.

Jace: He chuckled as she kinda slipped. His arms tightened, steadying her. "Anxious are we?" He mumbled, his eyes fixed on her, full of love and lust.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:10 pm

Akira giggled. "Yay!" She clapped her hands, let out a little shriek, and fell off his back. She stood up and smiled. "Whoops!" She climbed up on the counter to get the stuff.

Nicole smiled. "Oh don't pretend you aren't. It's been a really long time since we first met Jace. It's. Been. Too. Long." She giggled. She grabbed the shampoo and out some in her palm. She rubbed it into his hair then made it stand up like a mohawk. She smiled.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:21 pm

Jace: "I. Agree." He looked up with his eyes, like he was looking at his hair. "I think this is a good look for me." He laughed softly.

Joss: "Ppppllleeeaaassseeee Do not fall." He put his hand on her leg to keep her steady.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Akira smiled down at him. "I won't." She grabbed the stuff and put it on the counter then sat down next to the stuff. She smiled and kissed him on the nose. "Make margaritas." She said, pointing at the fixings. She hopped down and sat at the small table. She smiled.

Nicole smiled and nodded. She pulled him under the water to wash the soap out. She ran her giners through her hair when she was done with his to get out any knots. She put some shampoo onto her hand again but this time into her hair.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Joss: He smiled and rolled his eyes, then started making margaritas. He got the alchohol from the fridge, and mixed in the margarita stuff. He took 2 glasses, wet the rim, then dipped it in a plate of salt. He then took a lime, and cut 2 wedges, and put them on the rim of the glass. He then poured the drink into the glass, and brought them to the table.

Jace: He shook his head, water flying everywhere. Then he gently moved Nicole's hands, and started softly shampooing her hair, like she had his. He smiled and kissed her cheek while doing so.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:05 pm

Nicole smiled softly and leaned into his touch. She sighed, not of sorrow but of contentment. She remembered something from earlier. She frowned a little. "Jace...do you not want me to touch your wings? When i did earlier...you shuddered..." she looked down.

Akira smiled. "You're pretty good at making these. How many other lucky girls have you made these for?" She winked and pulled her glass towards her. She smiled and held it up for a toast.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:11 pm

Joss: He held his glass up too. "I make a toast to the first girl I've ever made a margaritas for!"

Jace: He thought for a moment as he kept rubbing her hair. "Its the most amazing thing I've ever felt. But theres the certain place at the base of my wing where if you touch it, you can see any of my memories. Its just a random selection. I can't control what you see." He tenced, and closed his eyes. "And you experience the same emotion I was feeling at the time of the memory....... I couldnt bear it if you saw a memory of me falling... Or my pure wings being ripped out." Just thinking about it made him shudder anyway.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Akira smiled. "And I make a toast to my wolfie. You're my first true love and hopefully my last. I don't want anyone else. Ever." She smiled and clinked her glass to his. She took a sip.

Nicole frowned. "Oh...I just thought that I was intruding on something too personal." She reached behind him and gently stoked the edge of one wing. It wasn't near the base though. She didn't want him to freak out on here about it. And she didn't think she was ready.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Jace: He looked up and met her eyes. He smiled a little at her touch on his wings, and it made goose bumps rise on his skin. He backed her up a little so she was under the water, the soap running down her back as the water washed it out of her hair.

Joss: "Agreed." He took a sip of his too. He suddenly wondered if Akira could handle her alchohol. Would it make her tipsy? He laughed a little at that. "I love you Akira."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:38 pm

Akira smiles. "I love you too." She didn't think much of what the alcohol would do to her, only him. But it wasn't too much. So it wasn't like he'd get all abusive on her like her father had. She looked down at the glass and took another sip.

Nicole smiled. When the soap was gone she hugged him again. "I think we're clean enough for now. Lets go to bed. I'm 'tired'" she giggled.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:43 pm

Jace: "Tired? As in 'Im ready to sleep' tired, or 'I really wanna do somethin tired'?"

((Im sorry, I have to go! BYE!))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Nicole smiled. "Oh Jace. Use your naughty boy brain for once." She smiled and got out. She grabbed a towel and walked out of the bathroom.

Aw byeee!!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:26 pm

Jace: He rolled his eyes. "I thought I was!" He laughed, and stepped out, grabbed another towel and wrapped it around his waist, and walked out after her. The cool air of the other room hit his warm skin and he shivered.

Joss: He saw that flash of discomfort in her eyes before she took another sip of her drink. He tilted his head a little. "Akira..... Is something wrong?"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Nicole sat on the bed, her towel wrapped around her. "Ya know....I think we can wait till morning." She stood up and walked over to him. She smiled and leaned in to kiss him. She stopped just before their lips met then pulled away, teasing him. "Oops." She giggled and walked away from him. "Maybe we should just get dressed and go to bed. Would you like that?" She was teasing him.

Akira quickly shook her head at his question. "No. Nothing's wrong." She looked down. She didn't really want to talk about it. She took a bigger sip. Maybe the alcohol could make her forget about it for a little.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Jace: He knew she was teasing. He stood up, and took her hand, pulling her to him. "But, why wait till morning, when everyone will hear us? Besides....." He kissed her neck seductively. "I know you don't want to wait and neither do I."

Joss: He didn't buy it, but he let it go. "You know you can tell me anything."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Akira nodded. "I know...my dad....used to get drunk and....he'd beat me.....I just...." she shook her head then continued. "I know you wouldn't do that though."

Nicole smiled and pushed him onto the bed. "You're right." She laid down next to him and kissed his neck seductively.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Jace: He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him.

Joss: He looked at her, his eyes having traces of sympathy. "I can handle my alchohol. I've been drunk before but all I do is start telling bad jokes and dancing. I don't get tempermental."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2